I decided to start this blog for you so that I can journal and document your childhood and preserve the precious memories that we have as a family.
I have always wanted a little girl and when your daddy I found out we were having a girl at our 20 week doctor appointment we were so happy. I cried!!! My pregnancy wasn't my favorite because I was sick much of the time, so I was very excited to have you!! Since we brought you into this world you have been AMAZING GRACE from day one. You have truly been such an easy baby. We feel so blessed. In your early days... You quickly adapted to an eating schedule (I loved nursing you), you slept through the night at about 4 or 5 months, which put an even bigger smile on my face, and you were always content unless you needed a diaper change!! I remember just staring at you for hours, holding you close to me, running my fingers through your dark head of hair, softly touching your nose and mouth, and smelling you!! I loved and still love your scent, it's clean and baby like. Gracie- you have the most beautiful features, so tiny, so delicate and so precious. I also sang you sweet lullabies as I rocked you in the rocking chair near your bed.
Each day I enjoy watching you grow, change, and develop from a small baby (6 lbs 11 oz at birth) to a walking toddler. You started walking at 13 months and now at 15 months are practically running.
Hudson adores you and you adore him. It's so much fun to watch your relationship grow as big brother and little sister. I didn't realize how early on you would play together, but you both play and interact well- it's wonderful.
You are such a sweetheart! At 15 months you are very curious and want to get into everything. In the kitchen- it's tupperware, in the bathroom you like to pull wipes and kleenex out and scatter them everywhere, in the family room- you like to play with toys and books and of course leave them out. You are such a happy little girl and bring so much joy to our family.
I love and adore you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!
XOXO,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment